The 2022 Invincible Challenge is a flexible year-long challenge. You select your goal distance to be completed individually or tackled with a team.
How it works:
1- Select your distance from the Log Access options. (If you do not wish to use our optional manual online log, you do not need to purchase the access.)
2- Select your desired rewards (optional).
3- Check out. Then check your order confirmation email for the group link.
4- Log your distance anyway and anywhere. All distance-based fitness activities count. Run, walk, cycle, swim, row, etc. Ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bikes, wheelchairs, and handcycling all count.
5- Join the (optional) Invincible Challenge Facebook Group for support and motivation.
Other important stuff to know:
- You can begin logging anytime and take as long as you need, but we recommend starting on January 1, 2022 and finishing by December 31, 2022.
- We work on the honor system. No reporting required. Check item listing or the order summary of your order confirmation email for ship dates.
- Team members can register separately, BUT ALL TEAM MEMBERS MUST SELECT THE SAME DISTANCE GOAL in order to sync with teammates. (Distance selected here will be the total TEAM goal.)
- Once the team is set up, individuals can complete as many miles/km as they would like toward the team goal.
- Teams are created after purchase in our online log, NOT at checkout.