Born to Stand Out 100 Mile challenge - charm for bracelet - NOW SHIPPING
CharMedals - The charms you earn
Born to Stand Out 100 Miler
Measures approximately 1 inch. Comes with lobster clasp and attaches to most chain-type charm bracelets.
What is a Charmedal?
Charmedals are little bits of bling you earn by completing a race on your own time and course. Like a real race, each Charmedal comes with a coordinating numbered mini bib. But instead of receiving the typical large finisher medal, you will earn a unique and beautiful tiny charm that you can add to almost any bracelet or necklace chain. With Charmedals, you can show off your accomplishments everywhere you go. It's not just jewelry. It's a symbol of your commitment to your health and well-being. You don't just buy it. You EARN it. And by wearing it, you just might spark a conversation that inspires someone else to take control of their health, too.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up by selecting your Charmedal. Add to cart and check out.
- Receive the packet in the mail (check description for ship dates).
- Put the bib on and do the recommended event distance anywhere and anytime you'd like. Run, walk, or wheel. Longer distances can be done in segments over the course of several days, weeks, or even months.
- Log your results on our website (optional).
- Add your little bit of bling to your favorite necklace or bracelet. The lobster clasp makes them compatible with most chain-type charm jewelry.