Run for the Angels 5K 10K - CharMedal (charm for bracelet)- SHIPS APRIL 25, 2022
CharMedals - The charms you earn
PREORDER - SHIPS APRIL 25, 2022
Run for the Angels 5K 10K
For miscarriage, stillbirth, and infant loss awareness.
Measures approximately 1.25 inches
What is a CharMedal?
CharMedals are little bits of bling you earn by completing a race on your own time and course. Like a real race, each CharMedal comes with a coordinating numbered mini bib. But instead of receiving the typical large finisher medal, you will earn a unique and beautiful tiny charm that you can add to almost any chain link bracelet or necklace. With CharMedals, you can show off your accomplishments everywhere you go. It's not just jewelry. It's a symbol of your commitment to your health and well-being. You don't just buy it. You EARN it.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up by selecting your CharMedal. Add to cart and check out.
- Receive the packet in the mail (check CharMedal event description for ship dates).
- Put the bib on and do the recommended event distance anywhere and anytime you'd like. Run, walk, or wheel.
- Log your results on our website (optional).
- Add your little bit of bling to your favorite necklace or bracelet. The lobster clasp makes them compatible with most jewelry.