CharMedals - The charms you earn
She Believed She Could and So She Did 13.1
A beautiful reminder of your accomplishment. Complete any half marathon (13.1 miles) to earn this charm that you can wear everywhere.
Measures approximately 1 inch. Double sided. Comes with attached lobster claw clasp so it can be quickly and easily attached to many bracelets and necklaces.
Includes CharMedal and mini race bib.
International participants: Please note that when ordering multiple items/events, your Charmedal(s) will ship when ALL items/events in your order are ready to ship. If you would like in-stock Charmedals shipped ahead of time, please order them separately.
What is a CharMedal?
CharMedals are little bits of bling you earn by completing a race on your own time and course. Like a real race, each CharMedal comes with a coordinating numbered mini bib. But instead of receiving the typical large finisher medal, you will earn a unique and beautiful tiny charm that you can add to almost any bracelet or necklace chain. With CharMedals, you can show off your accomplishments everywhere you go. It's not just jewelry. It's a symbol of your commitment to your health and well-being. You don't just buy it. You EARN it. And by wearing it, you just might spark a conversation that inspires someone else to take control of their health, too.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up by selecting your CharMedal. Add to cart and check out.
- Receive the packet in the mail (check CharMedal event description for ship dates).
- Put the bib on and do the recommended event distance anywhere and anytime you'd like. Run, walk, or wheel.
- Log your results on our website (optional).
- Add your little bit of bling to your favorite necklace or bracelet. The lobster clasp makes them compatible with most jewelry.