PREORDER - SHIPS JAN 15, 2023
"Unstoppable. Invincible. Powerful. Confident."
This is not a race. It is a motivational way for you to establish and/or maintain a healthy, active lifestyle. How and when you complete the miles is up to you.
This challenge's design features a lotus. The lotus represents strength, endurance, and the ability to overcome life’s obstacles. It represents rebirth and new beginnings.
Begins January 1st.
Take as long as you need to finish.
THIS REGISTRATION OPTION INCLUDES:
- unisex OR ladies hoodie
- Private group access - interact virtually with a supportive community of women from all over the world. Make new friends, cheer each other on, and stay motivated!
Access to our OPTIONAL online mileage log and downloadable color-in tracker that you can use throughout the year
ABOUT THE HOODIES:
- UNISEX: combed ring spun cotton/poly fleece
- LADIES: combed ring spun cotton/poly fleece
- Please refer to charts below and compare measurements to one of your current favorite-fit shirts for best sizing. Sizes noted are for the garment itself. If you prefer a looser fit, size up accordingly.
- ALL SIZE CHARTS ARE IN INCHES
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to difficulty in sourcing garments and low worldwide stock, colors and styles may fluctuate slightly as needed to meet availability
UNISEX GARMENT MEASUREMENTS
|Body Length at Back||26.5||27.5||28||29||30||31||32||32.5||35|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||34.5||35.5||36||36.5||37.5||38||39||39.5||41|
LADIES GARMENT MEASUREMENTS
|Body Length at Back||27||27.5||28||28.5||29.5||30||30.5||30.5|
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Sign Up
Register by adding this item to your cart and completing the checkout process.
Step 2: Join the Private Facebook Group Page (optional)
Check your order confirmation email for the link. Check in to the group often to stay on track with the help of new friends all over the world and share in our positive, inspirational community.
Step 3: Log Your Miles
Begin logging your miles on or anytime after Jan 1, 2023. Keep track of your distance on any fitness device or smart phone app. If desired, you can log your miles manually at your convenience on our results site. This will allow you to keep track of your overall progress.
This challenge is flexible. You can run, walk, bike, swim, row, etc. All exercise miles count.
Step 4: Get Your Rewards
We work on the honor system -- this means that you do NOT have to report completion. Check your the order summary of your order confirmation email (or the top of this page) for packet ship dates.
International participants: Customs fees are NOT included in the shipping fee. You are responsible to pay any such fees if and when they should occur. Refunds will not be given for packages returned unclaimed. Please refer to your country's customs laws prior to registration.